Happy National Bourbon Day! 🥃
Promote your bars bourbon today because it’s the right thing to do!
Bourbon has been coined “America’s Native Spirit,” AND its Flag Day today, so it gives us even more of a reason to celebrate this amazing Friday.
5 Things You (Maybe) Did Not Know About Bourbon:
1. Kentucky is the birthplace of bourbon and there are 73 distilleries in the state alone!
2. There are OVER 8 million barrels of whisky in Kentucky aging and getting ready to be sipped on.
3. It is the law that Bourbon must be made with 51% corn.
4. The barrels the whisky is stored in are literally set on fire to release flavors into the spirit.
5. There is more barrels of bourbon than people living in Kentucky!