How to Entertain Your Great Customers on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day is that one special day during the year when we shower the mothers and mother figures in our lives with an abundance of love (and maybe a few gifts!).
When mothers and their children are at your bar this Mother’s Day, try this fun activity that is sure to create laughs all around your establishment.
Do you remember Mad Libs? Those funny stories with blanks for you to fill out with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and more that you think fit the story? Well, we’ve created a funny Mother’s Day Mad Lib quiz for your guests to fill out as they enjoy or wait for your delicious food!
Simply copy and paste these into a word document. If you want to jazz your quiz up, consider using Canva.com for free designs!
1. “As long as you live under this house, you’ll live by my rules!” What exactly were those rules?
Rule 1: ________________________________________________________________
Rule 2: ________________________________________________________________
Rule 3: ________________________________________________________________
2. When mom said “put it back” what item was she referring to?
3. When I was your age, I never
4. When you were walking out the door she always said, “Don’t forget
5. “I don’t care if _______________’s mom lets them
________________________________________________! You’re not doing it!”
6. What outfit was mom talking about when she said, “Is that what you’re wearing,” or “you’re wearing that?”
7. Don’t make me ________________________________________________________________!
8. What behavior was mom talking about when she said, “I’ll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one!”
9. What were you doing when mom said, “don’t make me come in there!”
10. How many times do I have to tell you to